Sr SALES SPECIALIST
You are a well-rounded and experienced performer who can add value to a variety of business challenges. You will combine excellent business acumen with strong operational rigor. You are a self starter and think critically through strategic issues. You will gain invaluable experience in this high impact role working in a dynamic global environment.
- Evaluate the efficiency of each onboarding program and advise the Leadership team on where to focus to maximize return.
- Drive the analyses that steer the sales organization including quota achievement, coverage, retention, segmentation and productivity. Support annual/quarterly business planning processes.
- Design sales team metrics, reporting and dashboards to improve how we run the business. Maintain a high level of data integrity.
- Identify tools, processes and automation that will improve the sales processes, then build and implement them in partnership with Sales, Global Product Leads and Engineers.
- Oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools, working closely with internal systems teams. Troubleshoot assignment workflow bottlenecks and resolve day-to-day issues to support the frontline.
You will be responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with sales leadership and the broader sales team to drive strategic initiatives or optimize our processes. You will build our operations excellence to accelerate our sales team performance against ambitious targets and ensure we provide the right care to our customers. This role has a mix of operations and strategy and will require you to run operations for your programs while being able to step back and critically think through strategic issues. Additionally, you will have exposure and visibility to senior executives and cross-functional leaders as you enable their teams to meet their goals and highlight the impact of your programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a management consulting, sales operations, investment banking/private equity/venture capital, or marketing analytics roles.
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience researching and analyzing key business drivers, trends and operating metrics.
- Experience identifying opportunities for product, program, and process improvement, with an analytical mind that is capable of structured analysis of data together with ability to synthesize data into useful formats and bring actionable insights.
What we offer:
- Remote work once a week
- Flexible schedule
- Positive spirit within a top on the line international team
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment
- Continuous learning: free English classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for book or online training sites
- Standard perks: free coffee / tea/ fruits, no dress code
- Team buildings and regular parties